Programs & Services
NCIV Programs and Services develop the leadership and management capacities of our members; strengthen our member abilities to design high-quality professional programs, cultural activities, and hospitality for exchange participants; and involve ordinary Americans in advancing global connections.
Programs and Services include:
• The NCIV National Meeting;
• Online and face-to-face training and networking opportunities;
• Publications highlighting best practices and the latest developments;
• Grant opportunities;
• Educating the U.S. Congress on the value and impact of international exchange; and
• Advancing our member interests at the U.S. Department of State and other federal agencies
At the Santa Fe Council on International Relations, we have great access to the mayor, tribal leaders and state legislators. Local program officer accompany each IVLP; Home Hospitality dinners and receptions are arranged. We schedule visits to Native American Pueblos and a very diverse group of religious leaders.